If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, Steve is extremely flattered when it comes to the Holds Everything Kit Bag. It is the most copied bag in the fishing industry. While many manufacturers have tried to imitate this Steve Abel original design, if you examine them closely, you'll see that only ours is made in the USA and has:
- Firm-Grip Handle
- Four padded outside-access pockets for binoculars, camera, tippet spools and miscellaneous gear
- Eight hard Nylon feet to keep it out of water in the bottom of a boat, punt, panga or wet pier
- Heavy-duty double-pull corrosion-proof Nylon zippers and sliders
- Pockets for leaders, flyline, travel tickets, passport, eyeglasses, magazines, maps...
- Four heavy-duty outside D-Rings
- Tool organizer pocket with slots for flashlight, rigging tools, hook hone, knives, pliers, hemostat, scissors, tying tools...
- Main compartment for reels, spare spools, fly boxes, lube kits, sweater, rain jacket
- An extended flap to go over and securely fasten your rod carrier to your bag. This extened flap also affords even greater protection to the outside pockets
People love this bag for good reason - the ergonomically designed concave shoulder strap makes this bag a pleasure to carry; while the back panel is constructed of a smooth Nylon that will not snag, rub or abrade your jacket and pants when the bag is next to your body.
This bag also is great for a fly-tying materials and tools bag.
Total cubic inches: 1,450